Donations

Make a donation and you will immediately receive a charitable donation tax receipt.
$5216.22
raised so far
All third party Canadian donations over $18 are eligible for a full tax receipt.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Back in business!

Hi all!
So I missed a meeting with my mom and aunt because mom had a work dinner. We had Indian food. It was quite good, however I am glad to be at another meeting just to make sure everything is going according to schedule. So far so good. Last week was a busy week, I had my multicultural show, in which I was in the K-pop number. For those of you who aren't familiar with k-pop it is Korean pop music. There is a choreography with the music. It was great! Still trying to keep fit, and also continuing my intense job search. School is getting even more intense with all my exams coming up! Getting more and more excited!!! Thank you all for helping me achieve my goal!! All the support counts.
-Izze, the soccer child

No comments:

Post a Comment