Donations

Make a donation and you will immediately receive a charitable donation tax receipt.
$5216.22
raised so far
All third party Canadian donations over $18 are eligible for a full tax receipt.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Israel!

Hi all!
So once again, I'm at my weekly meeting seeing as it's Wednesday. Yesterday was Israel's birthday and so I went to a parade celebrating it. Along with my fellow team mates, we lead the parade. We had a huge banner that said Maccabi Canada in huge letters. It was really fun. Maccabi Ottawa had a booth open and we sold many raffle tickets! Today for the first time this year, I went running outside. The weather was amazing! It felt great to be outside in the fresh air. I plan to go running some more tomorrow. It was funny because the cars passing by looked at me funny because I was in shorts, and it wasn't that warm. It's been a busy week! Once again, I can't thank my mother and my aunt enough for their amazing and dedicated hard work. Also, I can't thank all my sponsors enough either. Thank you all very much for all the support!
Go team Canada!
-Izze the soccer kid >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment