Donations

Make a donation and you will immediately receive a charitable donation tax receipt.
$5216.22
raised so far
All third party Canadian donations over $18 are eligible for a full tax receipt.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Yet another week of hard work

Hey everybody,
How are you all doing? I am doing quite well. Finally the snow is disappearing. It is Wednesday again and so I am at another intense meeting. They actually are quite fun. This weekend I was on a trip with my Jewish youth group Frosty. I had a blast! Time seems to be going faster and faster. After every passing moment I am getting more and more excited! just a few more months and I will be on my way to Israel! Unfortunately it started to rain quite heavily so I couldn't go on my jog, however tomorrow the jogging path and myself have a date. Hopefully it will be a lovely day! Thanks for all your support, everybody, I really appreciate it!
-Izze, the soccer kid

No comments:

Post a Comment