Donations

Make a donation and you will immediately receive a charitable donation tax receipt.
$5216.22
raised so far
All third party Canadian donations over $18 are eligible for a full tax receipt.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Keeping it up!

Hey people!
Izze here! Still working hard to achieving my goal; the Maccabiah! I just wanted to give a shout out to my mother, Nancy Rosenberg, thanks for working so hard towards helping me get to the Maccabiah games! We are getting there! Also I would like to thank my aunt, Sharon Rosenberg, you are also working very hard ! I really appreciate it... So anyways today I am at another meeting with my aunt and mom. School is still fun, today we had an assembly about different colleges near Ontario. Life goes by so quickly! Gotta intensify my work out, as soon as the snow melts, which hopefully will be pretty soon, I will begin training outside in the field and work on my agility and ball skills. Thanks again to all my sponsors, I appreciate all the support so much! I am so excited! only a few more months to get as fit as possible!
-Izze

No comments:

Post a Comment